From:
Richard Blohm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 07:09:49 -0400

<< So whats the deal?As I stated about 2 weeks ago "this is the U.S.
 government.All politicians are for sale to the highest bidder.Bubba this
 ain"t no secret.Undoubtedly the New Zealand bee industry members have
 bought another US government official.In order to stop NZ bees from
 entering the USA you have to pay more than the NZ beekeepers did.It's a
 very simple and basic fact of government operations all over the world
 at all levels from (obviously) the whitehouse to the city dog catcher.
 The fact is we run around with our heads in the sand trying to believe;
 that good always triumphs over evil,this is the best system of
 government in the world,and whatever our government does is bound to be
 good for us.WAKE UP,VOTE,VIOCE YOUR OPPINIONS AND PRINCIPLES LOUDLY >>
I THINK WE'VE GOT THE BEST GOVERNMENT  MONEY CAN BUY!

RICH B, NY, USA