From:
Karen DeHond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:40:59 -0400
We are getting a late start with our bees.  They were installed a week ago
and I feel we should treat them with terramycin, I think I prefer the dry
mix with sugar.  According to the directions feed 3 times over a 15 day
period,

1) I can sprinkle it on the inner cover or dust the frames, is there a
preference?
2) I don't expect to add honey supers until early to mid august.  Will this
be enough time to get the meds out before honey comes?
3) We installed nucs which had apistan in them, the nucs were very mature,
when should I take the apistan out?

Thank you all

Karen DeHond
upstate NY, USA