From:
Mark Hoover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 12:06:58 -0700
I have seen beekeepers use cranes that are mounted to their truck to
move hives.  It seems to me that a simple truck mounted crane would be
the perfect option for situations where a forklift is not optimal or is
out of the budget.  I am looking for a vendor who can provide such a
crane.  Please send me any information that would help me in my search
or any feedback you might have about the use of a truck mounted hive
lifter.

Mark Hoover

ps
Please send replies to the list or to [log in to unmask]  The
above address will soon be defunct.