From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 14:30:13 -0500
?
  Here is Jimmy's email to myself, Randy O. & Joe W.
  I suspect his post was lost in space as the moderators suggested.
  Sincerely,
  Bob H.

  Hello Bob:

  1st let me thank you for your response to my situation with my Jenter Q/rearing system and me thinking that the bees had possibly moved the larvae.  ....2nd, let me apologize for not being smart enough with computers to reply to the posts.  I tried to but evidently did something wrong and my post did not show up.  However I wanted to thank you for your response because that is exactly what happened.   I missed the eggs that were deposited between the cell plugs.  When I returned the jenter to the Q's hive, i removed the cell plugs, and released the Q.   The jenter frame was placed back in the hive for 5 days before my 2nd  try, and when i put the cell plugs in the jenter cage along with the Q, I still did not notice the larvae between the cell cups because one inserts the plugs from the back of the cage.  When I came back to check for eggs in the cups 8 hours later, that's when i discovered the big larvae.

  I also got a reply from Randy Oliver and Joe Waggle... I appreciate their input.... Randy said he sees mysteries in his cell builders quite often.   Joe Waggle gave insight that bees do move eggs & larvae, and this information was almost 250 years old from Thomas Wildman and John Hunter..

  I have been a lurker on Bee-L for about 10 years and read almost all posts that have to do with beekeeping...Sometimes I do ignore some of the more philosophical posts.

  I do appreciate all the posts and the posters.. I have learned much from all of you.

  thanks again

  jimmy odom.
  charlotte nc