From:
Wesley A Voigt Jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Feb 1996 20:06:02 -0500
     First of all, I would like to say I enjoy hearing so many different
subjects being covered. Some are over my head (Only my forth year keeping
bees as a hobby,  3 to 10 hives) Some contain information I can use right
now, and some information I will probably never use. I like seeing different
ways of doing things. I am saddened to hear one person light into someone so
hard, but the ideas are worth looking into.

     I would like to thank all you for all of the help you gave me in
refining wax - I have some very nice, light colored wax. I shall keep on
improving my methods.

     I keep on hearing about the loss of feral colonies. Is anyone collecting
sperm of different species so there would be less of a chance of losing
genetic material that may provide  our salvation in the future? Is there much
value in setting up a sperm bank?

     Thanks for all of your interesting conversation

     Wesley A Voigt Jr