From:
Dr Pamela Munn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1993 09:20:11 WET
Q: any other control than Apistan?
A: yes, both chemical and biotechnical such as trap-combs
So called soft chemicals such as formic acid are registered in some
countries.
IBRA has published the proceedings of its symposium on varroa control
which summarizes the methods currentl in vogue.  Anyone interested
contact me - not via bee-l - on the number below.
                           Pam Munn
| E-mail     : [log in to unmask]     |      Mail: IBRA,                  |
| Phone      : +44 222 372409           |             18, North Road,       |
| Fax        : +44 222 665522           |              Cardiff,             |
|  Please state if the message is for   |                CF1 3DY            |
|  someone else within IBRA             |            United Kingdom         |