From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 12:08:25 -0500
On 29 Dec 97 at 10:03, Walt Barricklow wrote:
> was doing everything right, but I guess not.  Im the only one around
> here that has bees left.  Most have given up and moved on.  I still
> think its fun, and learn from the bees. Any help that anyone can
> give to me, will be greatly appreciated. I don"t want to lose any
> more. Walt in South Carolina.

There has been other replies to this, but I would like to add a
point.
        On close examination of the frames you might find a number of broken
old queen cells, where you could expect supercedure cells. If so you
can guarantee that this was queen failure and of course the virgin
failed to mate and lay.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Dr, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, L3V 6H1
Phone/fax  705-326-7171