Date:
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:08:56 -0700
Hi, I just started with my first have getting a second this week. I was
wondering about you mean hive or their behavior. When you say you cannot
approach them. do you mean they just start attacking. are they able to sting
thru the suit ?

How far away from the hive can you get before they become aggressive ?

what do you do when the hive becomes aggresive ? will they stop if you move
away ?

none of the books i have read seem to deal with what to do in this situation