From:
Elizabeth Vogt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:12:39 -0700
Thank you Musashi ---

I have 9 frames in each hive, as was recommended by several beekeepers  ...
and they are not perfectly spaced ... I thought perhaps it was a spacing
problem ... Yes they have foundation wax in them ...

Next question:  should I remove this "extra" comb when I open my hives
tomorrow?

Thanks.

Elizabeth