From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 21:20:50 +1300
> Listserv sent back to me the indices of postings to BEE-L referencing
> 'two queen'.  The GETPOST commands will return the individual postings.
> As Allen say, try the LISTSERV search commands - you may like it!

Thanks to the work of Joe Hemmens, I've set up a WWW 'front end' to
make these searches somewhat easier (though as Aaron described, they
aren't difficult to do with email only).

http://www.beekeeping.co.nz/beel.htm

You can also use the page to SUB, UNSUB and change your subscription
options.  Remember that you'll need to provide the email address that
you used to subscribe to BEE-L in order to use the various search
facilities.

  (\           Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-        home [log in to unmask]
  (/           work [log in to unmask]