From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 11:21:27 -0000
Hi Tim, Chris & all

Chris said...
> How about bananas mashed up with honey and cream and given 10 seconds in
the
> microwave.

I recommend the same ingredients, but put in an ice cream maker! (it will
take a little longer than 10 seconds)

> All measurements are by the dollop, which Dave Cushman
> will convert to metric for you.

No problem in USA... The 'metric dollop' = one cup

And Chris asked Tim...
> Are you going to Gormanston again this year?

I could not pass up the chance for an early plug, to give our American
friends time to find out how inexpensive the air fare is to Ireland.

The  great beekeeping extravaganza that is the FIBKA Annual Summer School
that takes place in Gormanston.

Dates... Monday 21st July 2003 til Saturday 26th July 2003

It is inexpensive at 200 Euros, including meals and accomodation.

In recent years we have met a number of our American friends, but there will
be many from mainland Europe as well.

I guess that there will be in the region of 300 beekeepers present, but
there is too much to say in just a simple Email... Have a look at

http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/gormanstonaims.html
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/gormanston2000.html
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/gormanston2001.html
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman/gormanston2003.html

These pages give an indication of what goes on, but for details you can find
them on the FIBKA website...
http://www.irishbeekeeping.ie/Gormanston.html

From a personal point of view it is a fantastic get together and well worth
the effort in attending.