From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:23:16 -0400
<I read a story in this morning's paper about the feds
selling off the property of a woman accused of embezzling funds from the
city of Dixon, IL. The story said that if she's convicted the proceeds will
go to restitution. If she's convicted???>

I was pretty shocked so I looked up the story, I think you misread.  The
FBI allegedly tracked her for 6 months, then arrested her and confiscated
her property.  It has not been sold, I read If she's convicted THEN it will
be sold to go to restitution.  In the meantime it sounds like the FBI is
holding it, seems pretty fair to me.

Jeremy
West Michigan