From:
Torbjorn Schultz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:17:24 +0100
Hi Garth! I got really happy to get your answer of one of my question although
maybe my questions seem to be very ignorant and unwise. I just got some
thougts, that perhaps there are something going on somewhere to find new and
promising approaches to the varroa problem. Research that I have yet only heard
very little of. Thanks so much  for taking your time! I hope others  will be
inspired to participate too. Have a fine day!  Torbjorn  * Svar på meddelande i
"BEE-L.INT"