From:
JOHN IANNUZZI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 08:59:57 -0400
> Jack,
>
> I have several cases of Md. honey from different local beekeepers.  MSBA has
> on consignment for sales events.  We have a lot left over.  let me know what
> you need and I can make arrangements for you.
>
> By the way, you missed a really good meeting today, even if I say so myself.
>  Despite the rain (thought I would get washed away getting there)  attendence
> was good.  Speakers were fabulous.  Ask John Romanik.
>
> David
>
> Call me tomorrow evening, we are going to Gaithersburg to a craft fair
> (buying, not selling).  301-725-6185

  1. U STAGE EXCEPTIONAL MEETINGS.

  2. WOULD HAVE BEEN THERE BUT MY
  DAU HAD 3 TIX TO KING'S DOMINION
  THAT HAD 2 BE USED THAT DAY.
  MENTALLY HANDICAPPED SHE NATCH
  COMES 1ST, HONEYBS SECOND (HOPE
  IRENE DOESN'T C THIS). THE TIX
  WERE ON HAND 4 MONTHS.

  3. I BUY HONEY BY THE PAIL
  (60S) USUALLY FIVE AT A
  CRACK. SHALL TRY CALLING
  U SUN EVE.  THANKS.

  jack the b-man
John Iannuzzi PhD            | There is some soul of goodness
9772 Old Annapolis Rd        | in things evil... Thus bees do
Ellicott City (founded 1772) | gather honey from the weed.
Maryland usa 21042           |  --Apologies to the BardofAvon
Hobbyist w/ 19 colonies2many | 21 Italian hives (25sep951945)
[log in to unmask]   | 35 years a b-man