From:
Gerry Visel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 00:04:03 EST
Doug,

   It's good practice to rotate out brood comb ever 2-3 years, (say two
frames per box per year.)  This let's you not have to try draw a whole
box worth at once, and allows the brood comb to be renewed.  Any toxins
go with...

   My honey supers are a different height from the hive body, (so a
loaded super won't be so heavy,) so I wouldn't want to interchange them.

   Comments from the list on small bees??

Gerry and the other Visels at
Winnebago, Illinois, USA