From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:06:15 -0600
Member of CCD teams says:

"The sheer magnitude suggests that this is something new.

What sheer magnitude?  I think we have established the die off is not larger
than in the past AND
not near as widespread as media hype. Middle of March and most beekeepers
have at least had a peek into hives. Plenty of queens and packages available
yet from last report.( true indicator in winter losses).

California reports hives still alive in almonds. Many Midwest will be
returning in another ten days.

bob

                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm
*
*******

--
believed to be clean.

--
believed to be clean.

* Full guidelines for BEE-L posting are at:                                       *
* http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l/guidelines.htm                               *