From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 1996 11:09:50 -0700
 HI  I would like to have a list of Washington State beekeepers on the
list. Please , just E-mail me with your address ( E-Mail) . If you could
tell me what town it would be helpfull.I have been talking to Jim Bach
here lately and I could get some info out to you on what is going on in
the state right now.We all did get a news letter and there are new plans
for queen breeding in the state. We need people to help evaluate.
 Thank You
 Roy Nettlebeck.