From:
Bob harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 10:31:52 -0400
Hello All,
Well done display Jim!

I had a talk with an Arizona beekeeper and his wife Saturday (not a commercial beekeeper)
I asked about the Arizona bee situation.
The beekeeper replied ALL bees in the state should be considered AHB and upset bees
popping veils is normal. Beekeeping work is not fun but a get and get the work done
and leave the area the couple said. All swarms need treated as AHB .
The couple seemed knowledgeable beekeepers.

My point is should beekeepers in general be doing displays of handling bees without protection
today ?

bob