From:
Chris Conroy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 1994 09:38:21 EDT
I haven't been able to check my hives in a few weeks - this is my first hive.
There is a sickly sweet honey smell coming from the hive, and you can smell it
over 20 feet away.  The smell isn't overpowering, but it is noticeable.  From
the outside, everything seems normal.  I'm going to check out the hive this
weekend (weather permitting), but I was wondering if this is unusual.

Chris