From:
Richard Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2008 23:07:20 -0400
I've never heard anything about corn.  Ohio is filled with corn and
we grow hundreds of acres of it ourselves.  Never sprayed a pesticide
once on it.  THis is my first year keeping bees but everything I have
heard is that Ohio's bees are simply exploding.  Not that that is
proof, just an observation.  I'd be interested in hearing more about
corn vs bees.

Cheers!

  Richard Stewart
Carriage House Farm