From:
Bill Van Roekel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Dec 1995 15:16:09 CST
> What type of plant is the best when making honey?

>I'll tell you if you tell me who is the most beautiful
>girl in the world.

Finally, two questions that I can answer.

The best type of plants for honey production are the ones that the
bees visit.( as opposed to the ones they don't)

The most beautiful girl in the world is a little more difficult to
answer.  There are 5, my wife and daughters first of course. After
them, the most beautiful "girl" is of course Diana Rigg.  This is the
definitive answer, this thread is now closed.  E-mail me directly for
further comments.
Roekel
Bill Van Roekel
Central Iowa, U.  S.  A.