From:
Dave from Scranton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 00:14:23 -0500
        What is the average weight of a deep and shallow?  How many shallow
frames equal a deep frame?
        I have two new colonies, one Starline, one Midnites, and they
aregoing like gangbusters. The one colony, Midnites has two deeps almost
full and a full capped shallow. The bottom box has 7 frames drawn out and
filled out.  Of course the undrwawwn frames are on the outside. How do I
get them to draw out and fill up the other 3 frames? I had a shallow of
foundation on it that they were just starting to draw out, but I took that
off for two reasons:

        1. they won't fill it, I don't think.
        2. force them to sue those bottom frames.

        Am I doing the right thing, or should I put that shallow back on?

        The hive of Starlines has two full deeps, two full shallowws and
they're working on a third shallow. I'll definately be getting some from
them.

Dave D. Cawley, Maitre d' |
The Internet Cafe         |
Scranton, Pennsylvania    |