From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 06:34:08 -0400

>I have never used Bee Go before.  The bottle says to use sparingly.
>Tim Stinnett

You're probably going to want 5 to 6 tablespoons on your fume board with
Bee Go.
Josh Jaros

5 to 6 tablespoons is a massive dose. You don't need anywhere near that.
You should start with just a little bit, and see how it works...adding a
little bit more if necessary.
         I use a 12 oz honey bear container to spread the Bee-go. I
SPRINKLE 10 or 12 shakes on the pad. Then the fume board is placed on the
supers crooked. Straight on will intoxicate the bees, as the fumes are too
strong. If the weather is warm and sunny, I can take off tons of honey with
just one honey bear full of bee go. I can take off my whole crop (avg. 40
Ton) with a couple quarts.

Mike