From:
Bob harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Oct 2013 17:56:11 -0400
Hello All,
Despite Pete,s efforts to show researchers got it right most AHB researchers
went along with the Hollywood mindset.

Still trying figure out why:
"Evaluating control in mating areas"
Was posted.

The Rinderer USDA post was important as was done to counter all the researcher posts saying
AhB would be the end of beekeeping as we know it.

WHICH WAS WHAT HAPPENED IN BRAZIL for the first 20 years after the 1957 release.

We have to keep in mind AHBhad been in Brazil  for over 30 years when Rinderer wrote the article.

Renderer was trying to say maybe AHB will not be abig deal.

I remember the USDA article but also remember his position was RARE.

Every month in bee magazines a new AHB article predicting the end of beekeeping.

I will do another post on traits of AHB (for those without first hand knowledge)

Bob