From:
Michael Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2012 06:57:05 -0500
Just north of you in the valley..earlier supering.

I have supered the first week of May for years. With all the 2012
reports of early and massive swarming from friends in AL, then NC, then
VA, then CT...this year we began supering on the 18th of April. Had few
swarms, and a good crop.

Not sure if the year without winter was caused by global warming or not,
but there hasn't been snow here for deer hunting in years.

Mike