From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 22:34:20 +1100
I'd like to thank those on the list who have helped to expand the
number of bee links I've been able to compile over the last week.  My
list has grown dramatically, up to about 115 good references (I've
ignored the minimal or only peripheral that I've found).

I'll eventually get the NZ Beekeeping page updated, but in the
meantime, you can get the up to date list by sending a new message
(don't just reply to this, or all the list will get it!) to:

and put in the Subject: line (not the body of the message, but the
Subject:)

SEND LINKS

and it will come to you next time I log on.  As regular readers can
tell, I *really* like these mail robots for distributing information!
Email is the next killer application of the internet!

If you know of other links, I'd certainly be pleased to hear of them,
so I can keep this list as one of the best.

  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]
NZ Beekeeping http://www.wave.co.nz/pages/nickw/nzbkpg.htm