Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 12:46:01 -0600
Here are the four pictures of our contraption for inserting escape boards
and
moving heavy supers onto the truck. Roberta and I are both in our eighties
and are not very strong... This device has enabled us to take care of 45
hives with an annual production of about 8000 lbs.

It consists of a 10'  2x4 supported at one end on the ladder rack of the
truck and at the other end by a 6' vertical bipod. A 500 lb lever hoist
rolls on a wheel along the 2x4. A lifting device is clamped to the boxes and
lifted by the hoist and rolled onto the truck.

Best Regards

Donald Aitken, Edmonton Alberta

53° 41' 51" N 113° 37' 32" W