From:
"K. Bokhorst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 1997 22:12:45 +0100
----------
> From: MARK G SPAGNOLO <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Drone comb foundation
> Date: Monday, November 03, 1997 6:22 PM
>
> Hello from Hawaii:
>
> Hello from Holland
>
> I am looking for a large supply of Drone Comb foundation.

Drone foundation can be supplied from Holland as well. I am using it
myself,
for instance. I do not now what you mean by "large" supply.
If quantities are big enough I do think that the manufacturer will send it
to the States as well .
I pay about $9-10 for a kilogram but that is a retail price of course.

If you don't succeed in the US please e-mail me and I will see that you a
supplier
contact you

> Any help would be appreciated.

You are welcome