From:
Eric Abell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 1996 14:54:53 GMT
At 11:03 AM 7/17/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Just wondering if anyone had any information on how to contact the "fager
>corporation". Or perhaps it no longer exists?  I have been trying to contact
>them and order a part for my wax press but to no avail.  It seems that they
>have either moved or no longer exist.
>What I have:  Fager Corporation
>              Kewaunee, Wisconsin    (414)  388-4495
>If anyone has something else I'd appreciate the information.
>Thanks very much
>
>Doug McCulloch
>Willowbend Honey

I, too, have a Fager press.  I believe it is no longer manufactured.  I have
had to replace some parts and the Alberta Honey Producers Co-op had a
similar type conveyor built and may be able to direct you to some components.

What parts are you looking for?

Eric Abell
Gibbons, Alberta Canada
(403) 998 3143