From:
The Race Committee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 May 2011 08:34:03 -0400
>But does quantity equate with quality?

I pondered that and figured wondered if some troublemaker
would ask that very reasonable question.

I presented the information for what it is worth, which
is exactly nothing.  IF there is a value there it is revealing
to some of us that we need a life or where the weather
outside is lousy this spring.

Getting that list was easy,  Determining the best post or
posts of the past month would be much more interesting,
and -- IMO -- much more subjective and difficult.

It is not too hard to see which *threads* got the most
attention and participation, though.

Simply follow Aaron's advice in his recent post and go to
http://www.bee-l.org and take a look.  A few column sorts
on the last month's archives turns up some interesting details.

We will take nominations for Best Post of the Month of April,
though, for those willing to wade through the debris or
remember one post in particular.  Send your suggestions and
reasons to the list address if you like (some will regardless
of what is suggested), but to avoid clutter, moderation will only
probably approve a few -- and summarise the rest to the list.