Date:
Thu, 10 May 2007 15:49:55 GMT
>>yes, i know that there is a "movement" of sorts that
doesn't believe that aids is caused by the hiv virus

Did I say HIV does not cause AIDS?  Although quite a few
epidemiologists say it, I did not say HIV does not cause AIDS.  I
don't know if it does or does not.  I do know AIDS victims typically
die of secondary diseases resulting from seriously weakened immune
systems.  There are many factors in weakened immune systems (just
read the AZT insert - AZT side effects mimic the symptoms of AIDS).

I did say the standard AIDS test often results in misdiagnosis.  On
the other hand, the grave predictions from the 1980's that AIDS would
become an epidemic in the general society have not materialized.  And
I am not convinced that people have become more faithful or celibate
because you'd see a significant dent in STDs.

AIDS being unrelated to bees and CCD, my original comment had to do
with improper comparison of CCD with AIDS.  Similarly to AIDS, some
of the dire predictions in the media about CCD are unfounded AT THIS
TIME.  Something is causing some colonies to lose its workforce. As
far as I can tell, it will be some time before we know some concrete
facts from the CCD team.  My point is that we should not jump to
premature conclusions and just wait for the facts.

Waldemar