Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 15:59:04 GMT
From: randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>

>....why don't they simply check the facts first, rather than blasting it all over the internet and creating fear and confusion?

...I asked a question based on what I'm hearing from others who appear, in my limited understanding, to know what they are talking about.

>I could have told them that the sequences used in Remebee were carefully chosen and vetted by the FDA...

yes, you could tell me that...but the response you posted from Nitzan Paldi seems to imply that you don't have access to what was submitted to the FDA, and that you don't have first hand knowledge of what was vetted and how.  ...so if you _did_ tell me that all the sequences used were carefully chosen and vetted by the FDA, what would that statement be based upon?  FDA documents?

>Just to confirm that I had it right, I asked the developer, Nitzan Paldi for comment.  Following is an excerpt from his reply:
"...If I could only refer to you the FDA biotechnology section submission documentation, you would see what level of scrutiny we went through..."

Did he refer you to the FDA biotechnology section submission, or did he just refer to it?  There is a big difference...if you read it, understood it, and have an opinion of what it says, I'd very much like to hear it.  I don't have anything against the developer, but I can't imagine they'd be in the position to talk about anything they saw as potentially unsafe.

deknow