From:
Mason Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 10:16:18 +0000
Hi Bee folks!

I need a little help.  I know sometime in the past, similar information
was available on the Bee-L but I don't know when or where.  Please help
if you can.

My bee club has a booth at the county fair every year.  The fair people
choose a theme we try to incorporate into our booth design every year.
This year's theme is "We bring out the stars".

A member of our group had the idea of getting photos of famous movie
stars who keep bees  and putting their head shots on large home made
bees to put on a back drop.

Here is the request:  Can anyone give me a list of movie stars, past or
present, who are bee keepers?  Not famous people, but famous MOVIE
STARS.

If you know of any movie stars who keep or kept bees, please e-mail me
personally at [log in to unmask]

My club and myself thank you for your help!
--
Mason Harris, MA                             (\
SMCOE Educational Audiologist    -{ ||| 8-