From:
Gordon Zahorik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2001 06:55:36 -0400
Cal,

I agree except I flip the inner cover in the late fall.  By that time the
bees are no longer interested in building comb and it seems to provide
better air flow to keep the moisture down over the winter.  I slot the inner
cover and have a half moon out of the outer cover so they have an opening at
the top of the frames.

Gordon