From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:08:15 -0800
I recently received a notice that I was non-compliant with the D.O.T. due
to being delinquent in my training requirements.  "It is mandatory that
anyone who supervises drivers complete [the] Drug & Alcohol Awareness
Training."

So I paid my $99 for the online course.  If you also receive the above
compliance notice, you may wish to read on.