From:
Rett Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 09:39:04 -0600
> I am considering entering some
> honey in the state Fair. Does anyone have any special methods for
> getting an entry ready?

Steven, I used to have a list of articles (not Bee-l archives) that
could be requested by e-mail.  I'm not sure, but I think it was the
Bee-L server that held and distributed these articles.  At any rate
there were about 40 articles and one of them was how to prepare honey
for shows.  I understand that this post is not much value to you, but
I'm hoping that someone on the list will recognize what I'm talking
about and send out the information.

Good Luck
Rett Thorpe
SLC, Utah