From:
Stefan Stangaciu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:51:33 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Ines Kinchen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sonntag, 10. Januar 1999 21:16
Subject: apitherapy books?

Are there any recommendable books on apitherapy (in the USA)
I am also looking on good books on how to use propolis.

Ines

            Hello dear Ines,

    There are many apitherapy and propolis related books written in USA.

    Just have a look into our Apitherapy Reference Data Base, in the
"Bibliography" areas:

        www.sci.fi/~apither

    I have written myself a book on propolis and it's medical uses
which have been well appreciated at the last Apimondia Congress
in Antwerp, Belgium.

    I'll send you later, if interested, more details on it.

    We have also in the above Apitherapy Web Site a list with 1314
titles on propolis...

    Also if you need more specific info on this, please write me
privately.

        Kind regards,

        Stefan Stangaciu, MD, LAcup.