Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 18:41:52 EDT
I have done that for years.  Go to the Lumber yard or Home Depot and buy 2
sheets of 1/2" Celetex Insulated Siding, 4'x8', plus a 4'x4' sheet if you
can, cut the 2 sheets in half, so they are 4'x4'.  Screw a furring strip on
about 1" back from the edge of both ends of 2 of the 4x4 sheets as if they
were a door frame board.

Put your supers in a space smaller than 4x4 plus a 100 watt light bulb and a
thermometer.  Put the 4 sheets of celetex in a box shape around the supers
and the 5 sheet on top as a cover.  Voila, you have a heat box.

Depending on your garage temperature, you can get your honey up to 80-90° in
1-2 days, and you can change this my using a 50 watt bulb or a 200 watt bulb

You can easily pull a screw right through the Celetex, so put a big washer on
the screws.

Hope I have helped.

George Imirie