From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 1996 18:57:05 -0400
On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Betty B wrote:

> At 10:03 PM 8/29/96 -0400, you wrote:
> >On Thu, 29 Aug 1996, Betty B wrote:
> >
> >> This brings up another question:
> >>
> >> If bepuke is honey, pollen is pollen, just what is beeshit?
> >>
> >> Betty B
> >Okay Betty....give the guy a break, eh?..;)
>
> I'm serious. It has to go somewhere, and I am sure that the bees don't have
> an outhouse. What is it called and where is it stored?

Hmmmm.....
Ok...I was away for the weekend, but I didn't check if anyone answered ...

I don't know what it's called, but they can store it inside them for long
periods during the winter untill its warm enough outside to go on whats
euphemistically called "cleansing flights".
If you or your neighbours ever found yellow stains on your clothes on the
clothes-line, then you will have seen "bee-shit".  They normally excrete
after they take off from the hive.

Someone else might know the name of "it" and the organ where it's
stored...
Cheers!
                          Ian Watson