From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 12:39:51 -0800
Hi All,

I've been to a slew of conferences, and have had the chance to speak with a
number of commercial beekeepers and researchers.

Researchers from various countries are not linking N ceranae alone to
collapse during the summer.  High levels in fall are another thing.

So I'm still really curious what is causing the behavior that Bob so well
described of bees going off feed and drowning in syrup when they have high N
ceranae levels.  A number of others have observed this phenomenon.

I have posted several articles on N ceranae to my website.  If you are going
to do yard testing, I suggest that you look at the "Protocol" page.

Randy Oliver