Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:39:02 -0400
I have met several guys my age who would run through the DDT foggers that
would come through our neighborhoods on a regular basis. I did as did my
brother and all the kids in the neighborhood.They were common in the South
before the ban.

If cancer were really an issue, you would be able to see in real life any
increase in cancer in the areas where it was fogged, but I have not seen
any.

If I were in Africa I would want the spray unhesitatingly.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine