Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:53:29 -0800
Hello there,

I am hoping that someone with more experiance than I
in beekeeping and in woodworking can help answer a
qustion for me.  Has anyone used a Kreg Tool (also
called a Pocket hole Jig)when assembling boxes?  How
did it go?  How many screws did you use, and how did
the boxes stand up when used?  If anyone has anything
to say, please let me know.  I have seen them, watched
their vidio, etc. but am still not sure.  For those of
you who have no clue what I am talking about, please
visit their web site at www.Kregtool.com  From all I
have seen I assume it would work, using butt joints,
but...  Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,

Carm