From:
Jeff May <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 12:38:46 -0400
John:
   I have used pierco plastic frames and foundation with mixed
results....Some hives draw it out ok while others refuse to touch it...I
have since just been using the old fashion wooden ware as the bees always
draw this out for me (for them..lol).
I had gotten these pierco products thru Brush Mountain.

Don't know if this helped you any

Jeff May
Granite Ledge L.L.C.
162 Shore Drive