From:
Ellen Anglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 13:32:35 -0800
Just finished checking my eight hives near Pontiac Michigan (Weather sunny and near 50 degrees.) - all are alive, tho two are weak and probably won't make it.  Rearranged two hives to make sure they could get to honey.  Will  put in apistan on next visit if we get more 40 ish weather this week.

One hive is VERY strong- Completely covering about half the frames.  Bees were flying and bringing in lots of very bright orange pollen- I have no Idea where they are getting it from- the pussy willows aren't blooming yet.  Could it be Skunkweed?  There are lots of marshes and swamps in the area.

Ellen Anglin