From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Aug 2016 07:08:09 -0700

> >Now, if "38% FEWER NEONICOTINOID QUEENS PRODUCED WORKERS COMPARED TO
> CONTROLS" how was it "making things up" to call those queens not producing
> workers "drone layers"?  What other term would one like to use?

None of the queens became drone layers--you can ask the author yourself Jim
(I did).  You made that claim up out of thin air.

I'm not going to waste time in checking the archives, but as I recall, you
then attempted to extrapolate the findings to claim that this explained
queens becoming drone layers.  The study had absolutely nothing to do with
that phenomenon, as it only studied initial egglaying ability, NOT queens
laterr becoming drone layers.  You had no basis for using that paper to
support your claim.

You were never heckled, you were merely corrected when you made
unsubstantiated claims, and misinterpreted the actual findings of a good
scientific study.  If you felt heckled in any way whatsoever, I sincerely
apologize, as I feel that no one who posts to this List should be heckled.

But I will continue, as I suspect will Pete and others, to respond to posts
that contain misinformation.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA