From:
Albert W Needham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 21:42:57 EST
On Tue, 25 Mar 1997 11:08:17 -0600 RICHARD BARNES <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Point of interest.
>
>The money sent to help Mr. Ford will not be tax deductable and Mr.
>Ford will have to declare the money as unearned income and pay
state/federal
>income tax.  He will have some deduction from the business to offset the

>monies, but certain limitation will be in effect.

You 'gotta' be putting us on...certainly you are not 'serious'! I don't
give
a hoot if it is or is not 'tax deductible". I've wasted more on wine,
women
& song in my youth. :-)

Folks like you put a damper on great works!

You thinking of telling the 'IRS'? BTW Do you sell any of your honey?
Do you report every 'cent' to 'uncle'?

Al