Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:41:03 -0500
Hello, my name is Jim Shepard.
I'm back on the list again, and this time I'm not just chasing stray
bees in my backyard.
I've moved to North Dakota and I'm working with a honey producer here
with thousands of hives.
Lot's to do and learn.
Right now I'm getting the internet set up for the company and I'm
looking for software solutions for the management of the many bee yards
we have spread out here.
Looks like we'll have a good honey flow this year!

Anyway, any suggested rescources of helpful information for commercial
beekeeping operations would be most welcomed.

Thanks.
Jim Shepard