From:
Justin Kay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2015 14:24:45 -0500

> Mr. Bush is not a honey producer or a bee producer or a queen producer of
> record.  His yields would be what many would call disappointing.  In fact I
> asked him once when he was going to go fulltime,  his comment was he needed
> his day job to support his habit.

It has been some time since I've kept up with Mr. Bush, but last I
understood he worked as a software engineer to support his habit. Until he
started publishing his book, which opened more paid speaking opportunities,
so he left his 9-5 job. He then attempted to take his habit and turn it
full time, by buying a bunch of treatment free packages. I heard from
someone else that his jump to full time did not end well, and his habit
level management practices did not work for a fulltime operation.

If I'm incorrect, someone please let me know.

If I'm not incorrect, then I find it interesting that Mr. Bush is able to
continue his habit by telling others how to manage their bees, which
management practices prevented him from going full time, which (if his
advice is taken) would also prevent others from going full time (I would
suspect), which causes them to need more help, which causes Mr. Bush to
have more speaking engagements, which enables Mr. Bush to continue his
habit . . . . and on we go.

Very much off topic though.