From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 10:57:34 EST
> Would anyone care to discuss the legality of BoB? Surely there must
> be some question regarding republishing written matter without the
> authors permission?

Please gentlemen, this is not BEE-L worthy.  I think the legality issues
only kick in when $$$ is exchanged, but before we clutter BEE-L with
this discussion let it be known that leagal beagles haven't yet hashed
this one out - probably will require a ruling from the Supreme Court
before there is a definitive decree.

I guess Allen Dick is entitled to a public response on BEE-L to these
challanges, but I hope for the sake of the list that Ted and Dave and
Allen keep this private and off-list.

An "Editorial" on BEE-L nettique will be forth coming.  Not that I have
more of a say than anyone else, I don't feel that is so.  But I do have
some insight to offer from a system administrator's point of view that
will address these issues.  Until such tie, please keep this off list.

Aaron Morris - thinking, "Can't we all just get along?"