From:
Kevin Grabow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 16:24:23 -0500

> I've queried my existing neighbors as to their feelings on having hive's
>     next door (to get a feel for my soon-to-be neighbors responses)
>
>     Their response: Overwhelmingly negative ! :-(
>     One person actually compared keeping bees to keeping poisonous snakes
!!

 I think before you decide to please your soon to be new neighbors you
better find out what the local zoning laws are. I kept bees in a garage where
they could fly in and out of a window, but the city I lived in had an
ordinance
against bees. The neighbors who knew I had bees (most didn't even know I had
them) didn't mind so nobody turned me in.